We may pass personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform part of our service delivery. This includes organisations such as call centres, mail houses, other service providers and third party fulfillment contractors. In addition, we may disclose your personal details to government and regulatory authorities if so required by law.
In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, we will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
Examples of where we would share personal information:
1. Our related companies for the purpose of operating our business and providing our services to you.
2. Third party call centres for the purpose of follow up on appointments or service calls
3. Fulfilment contractors for the purposes of sending you service letters
4. IT services providers where we store your information on cloud services.
5. Other medical professionals engaged in your care.
6. Your insurers for the purposes of processing any claims.
7. Government agencies for the purposes of assisting in your claims.