UPDATED: 24 March 2020
The Government will move to COVID-19 Alert Level 4 at 11.59 pm on Wednesday 25 March 2020.
As such, we are required to temporary close until the Thursday 23 April 2020.
COVID-19 Alert Level 4 measures
- People instructed to stay at home
- Educational facilities closed
- Businesses closed except for essential services (e.g. supermarkets, pharmacies, clinics) and lifeline utilities
- Rationing of supplies and requisitioning of facilities
- Travel severely limited
- Major reprioritisation of healthcare services
Our clinics will be closed from Tuesday 24 March to Thursday 23 April.
If you have an appointment scheduled during this temporary closure period, we will contact you shortly to reschedule your appointment.
Batteries and Hearing Aid Repairs
We will continue to provide batteries and hearing aid repair services during the shut down period. You can request these services by completing the form below.