We always welcome contact from experienced Audiologists/Audiometrists to discuss joining our professional and dedicated teams. We can accommodate full time, part time, casual/locum positions.
Reporting into the Regional Retail Manager, the responsibilities of our clinical roles include:
- Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client's hearing loss
- Reporting results of assessment to ensure clients receive appropriate medical intervention in regards to their individual audiological findings
- Providing education and involving clients in making an informed decision
- Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
- Travelling between clinics and visiting sites in your area
- Engaging in promotional activities within your region
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with local professionals, doctors, ENTs and within the community.
To be successful in this role you will hold full membership with NZAS. You will need a driver's licence and have:
- Most importantly, a desire to make a difference to our customer's lives!
- A proven track record in fitting hearing aids
- Dedication to achieving results
- A strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary organisational skills and interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in bringing the bloom values to life in your local area.
In return for your dedication and experience you will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing global company
- A competitive remuneration package, including a motor vehicle allowance
- Ongoing training and support for continuing professional development
- Clinic incentives available throughout the year